Looking to make plans in Boston this semester? Look no further – here’s a list of things to do this spring!
This season is the perfect time to go to a game – whether it’s the Celtics at TD Garden or the Red Sox at Fenway. And if you missed Beanpot this year, there’s plenty of NHL games too!
- Red Sox Games (starting mid-April)
So many artists are going on tour again this year – which means plenty of fun Boston concerts to attend. Here’s a few (and here’s a full list)!
- Jazmine Sullivan: March 16th at House of Blues
- Tame Impala: March 16-17th at TD Garden
- Conan Gray: March 17th-18th
- Cautious Clay: March 18th at Royale Boston
- Mitski: March 21st-22nd at Roadrunner
- Bleachers: March 25th
- The Maine: March 30th at House of Blues
- Snoh Aalegra: March 27th at Orpheum Theater
- Tate McRae: April 1st at Royale Boston
- Peach Pit: April 1st at Big Night Live
- KYLE: April 2nd at Big Night Live
- William Black: April 7th at Brighton Music Hall
- Lorde: April 12-13th at Boch Center Wang Theater
- The Script: April 12th at Orpheum Theater
- Cheat Codes: April 15th at The Grand
- Maude Latour: April 16th at Sonia
- Lucky Daye: April 19th at Royale Boston
- Charli XCX: April 20th at House of Blues
- Jack Harlow: April 30th at Tsongas Center
- Rina Sawayama: May 5th at Royale Boston
- Jacob Collier: May 8th at House of Blues
- Koffee: May 9th at Big Night Live
- Rex Orange County: May 11th at Leader Bank Pavilion
- Oh Wonder: May 11th at House of Blues
- Omar Apollo: May 11th at Big Night Live
- Beach Bunny: May 12th at House of Blues
Places to go
Other than games and concerts, there’s even more fun places and things to check out in Boston this spring:
- Levain’s Bakery: New York City-based chain Levain’s just opened a new location on Newbury. Their cookies are huge and a must-try!
- Boston Marathon: On April 18th, you can watch some of the best runners compete at the city’s biggest event! You can join the crowd by the finish line on Boylston Street.
- Cherry blossoms: Possibly the highlight of spring in Boston are the cherry blossoms that bloom around April (this can vary every year). You can get a great view at the Charles’ Esplanade or Boston Commons, or check out the Art in Bloom exhibit at the MFA!